In this tutorial we are going to present you how you can arrange Proxy on Android Mobile Network however first let’s see what are our necessities.
In order to arrange the Proxy on Android Mobile Network you have to:
- A VPN account. You can strive ProtonVPN
- Your Proxy username, password and Proxy server tackle. If you do not have one, you should buy one here
Go step-by-step by way of following directions:
- Go to your Android System Settings & faucet on Network & Internet (1).
2. Tap on Mobile community (2).
3. Tap on Advanced (3).
4. Tap on Access Point Names (4).
5. Tap on the APN you’re at present utilizing (5).
6. Enter the IP tackle (6) and port (7) of the Proxy server you need to use.
7. Save the adjustments (9).
8. Turn off then activate cell knowledge.
9. Open your internet browser and enter your VPN username and password (10) and faucet on Log In (11).