Modern Warfare 3 has acquired its first main patch because the recreation’s launch on November 10. Patch 1.33 got here out Wednesday on all platforms, and it is one which’s been extremely anticipated. The drawback, sadly, is that a lot of what gamers have been wanting ahead to did not truly make it.
Developer Sledgehammer Games mentioned in a observe launched alongside the patch notes that a number of the scheduled adjustments will as an alternative be launched with the following replace. The record of lacking fixes consists of Zombies, basic weapon stability, stability and extra.
With that mentioned, patch 1.33 is a hefty one in its personal proper, bringing a number of fixes to the sport throughout all of its modes, even the dreaded COD HQ. The patch additionally provides DLSS 3.0 assist to the PC model, for these utilizing GeForce RTX 40 sequence GPUs.
Read on beneath for the complete change log.
- Players will now not encounter a clean display the place MW3 tiles are anticipated.
- Fixed a difficulty console Players the place cross-launching from one recreation to a different disbanded events containing a split-screen Player.
- Fixed a difficulty for PC Players which selective installs weren’t accessible to play after the set up was accomplished.
- A repair has been applied to resolve a number of crashes that occurred through the utility start-up sequence.
General stability and Performance
- PC Players with Nvidia GeForce RTX 40 Series GPUs can now use DLSS 3 throughout all modes in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. With DLSS Nvidia Super Resolution and Frame Generation, DLSS 3 multiplies efficiency by as much as 1.8X to boost your PC expertise.
- Fixed a bug wherein some console Players would encounter an error upon being invited to a Party.
- Fixed a bug wherein some console Players have been pushed to the Main Menu after deciding on sure objects within the Battle Pass.
- Resolved a bug wherein some Players have been kicked again to the MultiPlayer foyer after making an attempt to matchmake in any Playlist.
- Addressed account-based points that prevented offline play.
Campaign stability and Performance
- Resolved a crash that occurred for PC Players through the recreation’s restart sequence after an replace.
- Resolved a bug that resulted in Players receiving an error message when making an attempt to launch Campaign.
- Resolved a difficulty inflicting DEV ERROR 12510 after making an attempt to begin the Operation 627 mission.
- Fixed a bug that compelled Players to skip cinematic cutscenes when a controller was disconnected.
- Fixed a number of gameplay-related crashes within the Oligarch mission.
- Resolved a crash that occurred after deploying a Cruise Missile within the Reactor mission.
- Completion rewards will now be correctly awarded if the Player closes the applying through the Credits sequence.
- 141 Ready Achievement will now correctly observe the bottom problem used to finish a mission.
- Fixed a bug wherein the performance of all of the Ziplines and Ascenders within the map disappeared after canceling a climb animation.
- Fixed a bug wherein the Player couldn’t work together with Equipment pickups whereas quick-drawing a Handgun.
- Enemy Player elevation will now be correctly displayed on the Minimap.
- Fixed a bug wherein Playlists would disappear from the Main Menu for some console Players.
- Prompt to View Gamercard on the Scoreboard now features as anticipated for console gamers.
- Promoting a Player to Party Leader will now not enable them to aim to matchmake for locked Playlists.
- Addressed a difficulty that prevented Bolt Attachments from being unlocked on the anticipated Weapon Level for the KATT-AMR (Sniper Rifle).
- Introduced new necessities for the Priceless Camo problem for the WSP Swarm (Submachine Gun): Get 10 Operator Double Kills whereas in Tac-Stance.
- Resolved points that prevented a number of Challenges from monitoring completion progress.
- Corrected unlock problem monitoring situations for BBQ (Operator).
- Terminal: Players can now not plant on the A bombsite from an unintended location in Search and Destroy.
- Popov Power: Players will now not spawn in enemy territory within the Invasion mode.
- Team Deathmatch: Increased match rating restrict from 75 to 100.
- Ground War: Addressed a difficulty inflicting DEV ERROR 841 throughout regular gameplay.
Weapons and attachments
- MCW (Assault Rifle): Increased hipfire management throughout sustained hearth.
- BAS-B (Battle Rifle): Increased hipfire management throughout sustained hearth.
- MTZ Interceptor (Marksman Rifle): Increased hipfire management throughout sustained hearth.
- Renetti (Handgun): Increased hipfire management throughout sustained hearth.
- JAK Ferocity Carbine Kit (Conversion Kit): Thermo-Optic X9 and SZ VORTEX-90 Optic Attachments can now be toggled as anticipated.
- TYR (Handgun): Increased hipfire management throughout sustained hearth.
- Odin’s Judgement (Trigger Action): Decreased set off response time to the supposed 210ms length.
- Gun Screen audio will now play as anticipated upon urgent the preview button.
- Tracer Pack: Hellsing Operator Bundle: Fixed a bug wherein Alucard was lacking his handgun within the Operator preview.
- Addressed a difficulty that prevented missions in Act 2 and Act 3 from auto-queueing whereas in-game.
- Fixed a crash encountered when Players navigated to the Store or Progression tab within the Launcher Menu whereas queuing.
- Various stability and map fixes.